Monday, December 20, 2010

Angel Tree Fundraiser is almost over!

Okay, guys. Only 11 more days left in the RR Christmas Angel Tree Fundraiser. Martin's Angel Tree fund is up to $1,252. Yah! But, it is still $748 short of the $2,000 goal I set for us (okay, for me, but since I don't have $2,000 I had to include you all in my calculation) ;-)

So what do you say? Can we get it done? Checks made out to Reece's Rainbow, memo lines marked "For Martin (2H)" and mailed to:
Reece's Rainbow
PO Box 4024
Gaithersburg, MD 20885

Or hop on over to the RR website and scroll down to Martin's beautiful face to make an on-line donation.

Of course, if you happen to fall in love with one of the other faces you have to scroll past to get down to Martin, and want to make a donation to another child's grant fund too...well, no one would blame you for that either.



Thanks. Peace. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment