Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow, lots more drops in Martin's bucket!

I had to go back and check three times during lunch today, because I could not believe my eyes, but it is true!

There is now $836 in Martin's Christmas Angel Tree Fund! Go here and see for yourself. You know you can't resist another look at the cute face; well, all those cute faces.

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far! I am so grateful for you and the help you are giving to this precious boy. Please drop me a comment or message, I would love to thank you in person.

We need to keep spreading the word about Martin and his need for a family, and we need to keep putting our drops into that bucket, so that when Martin's family finds him, they are not discouraged by the cost of his adoption. We need to keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment